Thursday 7 March 2013

Drakes front cover of Vibe


These two magazines were my main inspiration of my magazine. I really liked the way that they were set out, they were the two magazines which caught my eye when looking through different ones. Even though Kerrang is a rock magazine, I felt like the structure and format of the contents page which is shown above, it a powerful way to make it look successful and really crasp the readers attention. Vibe's edition with Drake was appealing to me personally because I am a fan on his music. Looking beyond this, I felt like the image was a statement on it's own. The fact that it is such a simple image, but it set inbetween such powerful text was the part I enjoyed most on this front cover. The colours really appealed to me and I think it fits in with the genre and mood of the magazine they were aiming for. It fits well with their target audience also, as Drake is a popular choice for the target market.

No comments:

Post a Comment