Wednesday 23 January 2013

Project log - 23rd January 2013

In today's lesson I am planning on continiuing with my magazine second draft. As i have been experiencing some difficulties with scribd, I cannot upload some of my work, therefore I am waiting for my teacher to tell me whether to leave it or not. in the mean time, I am going to finish my third double page spread to make it look more effective and stand out more. I want it to be at a hgiher quality as my feedback was to make the page look more professional and use different ranges of images. As I have been told this, I re-done my photoshoot and I took them outside. Now I feel like I have more of a range images that I can use. I think this is more effective in comparison with my last image used on this page because it isnt as serious, therefore I feel like I am relating to my target audience more.

No comments:

Post a Comment