Wednesday 10 October 2012

Project log - 10th October

In todays we finished off watching the rest of the groups presentations on analysis of front covers, contents pages and double page spread. After this we was told to carry on/start our double page analysis but as I had done this at school I started to do my 'codes and conventions' powerpoint. I got up to the first slide which was anaylsis on the masthead of an example of MOJO magazines that I included. After watching the other presentations, and after miss had told us what we need to make sure we include in our analysis, I made sure that I writing in alot of detail and that I was writing about every detail that I could pick out of the masthead alone. I will continue this in tomorrow's lesson and do some more at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment